Tertiary training data. Data removed in 2019 october.
Prepared article change: 2020 october.
When you look at the EU-28 there have been 19.8 million tertiary training students in 2017, of which 61 percent had been learning for bachelor’s degrees.
In 2017, females taken into account 54 percent of most tertiary pupils in the EU-28; but, a lot of the pupils after doctoral studies had been males.
In 2017, almost one quarter of tertiary training students when you look at the EU-28 had been learning company, management or legislation.
Student-academic staff ratios in tertiary training, 2017
- Ireland: not available.
- EU-28: excluding Denmark and Ireland; protection deviations noted for Bulgaria, France and Portugal additionally apply.
- Bulgaria: excluding doctoral or comparable pupils enrolled in medical organisations.
- Denmark: 2015.
- France: excluding personal institutions.
- Portugal: includes post-secondary personnel that are non-tertiary courses in degree organizations.
- Supply: Eurostat (online data rule: educ_uoe_perp04)
This informative article presents data on tertiary education (ISCED levels 5-8) in europe (EU) and types section of an on-line book on training and trained in the EU. (more…)